All items for December, 2009
Mikogo is a freeware cross-platform app for online meetings, web conferencing and remote support. With Mikogo you can share your screen live over the Web with up to 10 others. Read More . . .
- Keep Prioritized “to do” Lists: List tasks you must complete in order of priority (most important to least important). Cross off items as you complete them.
- Schedule Breaks: Schedule breaks at regular times. You’ll be less likely to goof off when you should be working.
- Learn to Delegate: Don’t try to do it all yourself. Assign jobs to others.
- Get Organized: It’s much easier to accomplish tasks if your work area is organized.
- Learn to Say “No” to Your Boss: What can you do when your boss gives you more work than you can complete on time? It’s better to turn down an assignment than fail to complete it.
- Stop Procrastinating: Procrastination can ruin your career if it results in completing projects late or not at all.
- Get Enough Sleep: Although it’s tempting to work long hours, in the end you’re actually less efficient when you’re tired.
We are trying to move our workspaces to Office Live, but according to what I expected, it didn’t have Windows Mobile support! I am hardly looking for something which has the Mobile support, but GDocs looks my only solution.