All items for August, 2010
- Porter’s Five Forces
- The Value Net
- The Project Prioritization Framework
- SWOT Analysis
- The Strategy Matrix
- Force Field Analysis
- Affinity Diagram
Now Adobe has released a Photoshop Express as a free tool for iPad. Get it here.
Ghostwriter Notes for your iPad is the easiest and most convenient way to take notes, maintain current information, and have that information with you wherever you go. Read More . . .
You as a CIO, what to do and what not to do for getting IT Budgets?
- Talk Business (Talk about money, not methodology)
- Create an Impact (Not a PowerPoint)
- Sell Emotion (Make believe into project)
- Be agile (Don’t make them wait)
Not To Do:
- Make boring PowerPoint presentations
- Discuss approach, methodology, functional and technical specs
- Talk about earlier failed projects
- Ask your IT Vendor to make it
- Ask for less budgets than necessary
Pretty nice wallpaper of